Friday, June 19, 2020

Another EBAY Auto

I have been surfing EBAY quite a bit lately during the evenings.  Work has been crazy for me for about 3 months now.  9-10 hour days 5 days a week is my new normal.  I have days when I have very little desire to do anything once I get home, so I sit in front of  computer and mess with cards.  One major positive to this is the extra income.  I was never a big EBAY spender, but now I allow myself a few extra bucks a month to shop.  It also helps that EBAY has been running a few promotions.  Last week I used a $10 in app discount to purchase a new Cardinals autograph.


This is my first Eric Davis auto.  He has a ton of them, but not so many in a Cardinals uniform.  That is to be expected when he only played 2 seasons in St. Louis.  The background is a little dark, but it is a nice clean autograph.  First thing I had to do was break it out of the one touch holder.  I prefer my cards in a sleeve and top loader.  After the discount, this card a some sleeves cost me about $10. 

1 comment:

  1. Invest with 500$ and get a returns of 5,000$ within seven business working days.
    Why wasting your precious time online looking for a loan? When there is an opportunity for you to invest with 500$ and get a returns of 5,000$ within seven business working days. Contact us now for more information if interested on how you can earn big with just little amount. This is all about investing into Crude Oil and Gas Business.

    Email: totalinvestmentcompany@gmail.com  

    ReplyDelete