Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Getting There

I can see the light at the end of the tunnel with regards to getting caught up with my trade posts.  I have a couple of small ones coming this week, and an EBAY purchase to recap before I leave this weekend.  Today's pwe trade arrived last week from TCDB member nkandy11.


I am getting very close to finishing the 1994 Stadium Club Golden Rainbow team set.  Only 3 more out of 24 left to go.  2 Ozzie Smith cards and a Rheal Cormier.


I did finish the 1999 Ovation team set with the JD Drew card.  The Polite is a Spectrum parallel from 1998 SPx Finite that is numbered to 1250. 


The last cards is not really a card.  This mini poster is from 1998 Sports Illustrated Then & Now.  I assume the Great Shots set are from old SI covers.  This was the last of 3 Cardinals that I needed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment