Sunday, July 5, 2020

Trading One for Many

I hope everyone had a safe and happy 4th of July.  We had a small family gathering at my place.  No fireworks involved, just a cookout with some water fights for the kids and card playing for the adults.  After skipping out on a post yesterday, I am back at it today in my attempt to be caught up before I leave on vacation Saturday.  Today I show a package from The Bench member Trishlp.  I traded her a 2020 Big League Ballpark Oddities card from my box break in exchange for a nice Cardinals lot.

I finished up my 2020 Big League team set.  Like quite a few other collectors, I think I may try to complete the 300 card base set.  I love the design.


I also added a couple of other 2020 Big League Cardinals.  Love the orange parallels, the Star Caricature not so much.  It is not a bad drawing of Goldy, it is just that I am not a fan of the cartoonish looking cards.


I am getting closer on the 2019 Big League Gold team set.  6 more out of 16 to track down.


These are my first cards from 2020 Pro Debut.  It is a shame none of these teams will get to play this year. 


If MLB plays any games this year, I look for Carlson to make his debut sometime.  A week ago I had hope that a season would be played, but now with quite a few players testing positive or opting not to play, I have some doubt. 

1 comment:

  1. The orange BL parallels are really nice, and the Carlson is interesting. I wonder if the lightning bolt/ruler surrounds the bat on all the cards?

    ReplyDelete