Friday, July 3, 2020

Kerry's Cards Package

Two posts in a row that show cards from Cardinals fans.  As promised, this one is a recap from a package that Kerry from Cards on Cards set.  It was a rather large bubble mailer, so I was very curious to see what was inside.


Kerry helped with my 2020 Diamond Kings team set and also include a nice Musial insert.  I may have mentioned this before, but of Musial's 3,630 career hits, 1,815 were at home and 1,815 were on the road.


I wonder if mascots will be allowed at MLB games this year.  It will be strange to see them there without any fans to interact with.


Select seems to be one of Panini's premium brands.  I do not have much luck finding them at shows or shops.  These 2 base cards from 2013 are welcome additions.


I added 2 shiny inserts to the collection.  The Pujols is from 2005 Leaf Certified Materials.  I miss LCM cards.  I always loved the mirror inserts and Fabric of the Game jersey cards.  The O'Neill is one of the many colored inserts from 2019 Optic.  I believe this one is the Caroline Blue.


The reason for the big mailer was this 1985 Topps Super card.  It is huge compared to the standard sized card.  It was nice of Kerry to include a top loader large enough for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment