Tuesday, October 27, 2020

A Trade Full of Firsts and Exclusives

 Now that my outside activities are coming to a close, my trading should see an uptick.  My son has 1 last baseball tournament this weekend if the weather holds out.  My daughter will finish fall practice for softball and volleyball this week.  Unless the state of  Illinois decides to allow basketball to be played, there will be no sports in my household until next February.  That leaves plenty of time to work on trades like the one last week with TCDB member Americana.  He is becoming a go to member for Topps online exclusives.  He also hooked me up with my first cards from some 2020 sets.


These are my first cards from 2020 Heritage Minors and Bowman Chrome.  Both team sets are under 5 cards, so it should not be too difficult to complete.  There is a Nolan Gorman short print in Heritage that might be harder to track down.  


This is also my first 2020 Finest card.  2 left to complete this one, with both the DeJong and Flaherty cards being high number short prints.  I doubt this set will get completed any time soon.  


In a previous trade with Americana, I received the Musial and Ozzie 2020 206 cards.  Now I can add 2 more.  


That same trade brought 2 2020 Topps Total cards.  There are 31 Cardinals in this years set.  I really hope Topps brings this set back to a hobby release next year.  




No comments:

Post a Comment