Wednesday, May 4, 2022

Almost the Same as Last Time

It has been almost 2 weeks since my last trade post.  I hope to pick things up with the new trade bait I purchased at the card show last weekend.  I did manage a small trade with fellow Cardinals fan and TCDB member timriess last week that was very similar to my last trade.


Last trade gained my 3 2022 Heritage base cards.  This one I received the last 2 non short prints along with a nice Carlson insert.  Carlson is one of several Cardinals starters who are hitting below .200 right now.  Maybe there is some truth about the balls being dead this year.


Like last trade, I received 4 total Cardinals in the package.  This time #4 was an insert.  TCDB has a trade matching feature which sends a notification to you when someone lists a card for trade from your wantlist.  It seemed like I received 2 or 3 message daily about this 2022 insert.  Glad I can cross it off my list.


Unlike last time, my son received an Altuve for his collection.  Altuve has 23 home runs in 79 career post season games.  Sign stealing or not , that is quite the accomplishment.



  

No comments:

Post a Comment