Monday, September 16, 2024

2 EBAY Pickups including 15th New Lankford of 2024

Last week was a big EBAY week for me, but not in terms of items bought, as I only made two purchases.  I bought 2 cards, one being a Topps Now card from a game I attended earlier this year, the second a new Ray Lankford card.


I will be the first to admit I am not a Topps Now fan. It seems like another money grab. If they are cheap, I will buy one from the games I attended.  Goldschmidt hit a walk-off home run on July 28 this year.  For less than $5, I thought this was a good buy.  


My newest Lankford card is another autograph from 2023 Panini Flawless.  This is my fourth version of this card.  I still need two more, one numbered to 5 and the 1 of 1.  It was ironic this card was delivered on Saturday, as the back of the card celebrates Lankford hitting for the cycle on September 15, 1991.    
      
  

1 comment:

  1. I'd love to add more Topps Now cards based on the games I've attended... but sadly interesting things don't happen very often. I think I've only added one so far for that reason. But I will add random ones here and there if they feature athletes or celebrities that don't receive cards very often.

    ReplyDelete