Tuesday, September 17, 2024

TCDB 2 for Tuesday #91

My trading picked up last week, as I completed four trades on TCDB.  I'm not sure I will have time to scan them all this week, but I will get my customary two small ones out of the way today.  First up are a couple of cards from user JEGoethe.  He also sent a few 2019 Topps Busch Stadium cards I use for autographs, but I have already shown them off plenty of times. 


This is the last non-variation I needed for my 2023 Stadium Club team set.  Flaherty has pitched well for the Dodgers except for his last start.  It will be interesting to see where he signs this winter.


This card shows what a crazy team collector I am.  I am not a big fan of mini cards, and I am even a lesser fan of Heyward.  After being traded, he only spent one season in St. Louis, then left in free agency to sign with the Cubs.  No explanation needed.

The second trade came from member williams3b.


The 1993 Stadium Club Murphy set consists of draft picks and players who made the 1992 All-Star Game. Despite a third-place finish that year, the Cardinals sent four players to the All-Star Game: the three players pictured in the top row along with Ozzie Smith.


That is an extreme close-up of Luis Ordaz on his 1997 Bowman International parallel.  This is another parallel set that I will struggle to finish, just like Topps Gold and Ultra Gold Medallion.    
    


      

No comments:

Post a Comment