Tonight starts the battle of the birds as the Orioles come to St. Louis for three games. After a horrible ending to Sunday's game, it will be nice to see someone other than the Phillies. As I am watching the game, I plan to file away a stack of cards from today's post. The first batch came from member bobrogers42.
My 2017 Heritage Minors set is complete after adding this short print. I lost track of Hicks the last few years. Seems like he has found a nice home in the White Sox bullpen.
Funny to receive a yellow border Matt Adams card after he suited up for the Savannah Bananas over the weekend in St. Louis.
Very rare to received four much needed Topps Gold parallels in one trade. Still trying to complete a team set from any year.
Hard to say no to a nice Molina refractor.
The second batch of cards came from member Phillphan.
I am not a big fan of the diamante parallels. Topps should have stuck with the Bowman cracked ice look. The Molina Opening Day parallel is a lot better.
I am still not a huge mini fan, but you cannot beat this trio of Cardinal legends. Brock is a gold border, Dean is an A&G back, and Wainwright is a black border.






No comments:
Post a Comment