Wednesday, August 5, 2026

Trading Bases Trade

The Trading Bases message group is one that I check every day, but rarely work out a trade on.  Other than member Ron B and a handful of others who also have a TCDB page, I have not traded with many members.  I guess I am too lazy to check out webpages for potential trades.  TCDB has me spoiled with the trade matching feature.  Recently member Bee B posted a list of 2026 Bowman cards for trade, including the last three I needed for my team set.  After a little work, we worked out a larger trade.


The above mentioned Bowman cards including a nice Wetherholt and Cardinals #1 prospect Rainiel Rodriguez.


My first 2025 Cosmic Chrome card is a former Cardinal.   I can say that with a lot of cards from the last two or three years since the Cardinals have moved toward a rebuilding stage.  



My son will be going away to college later this month.  I asked him if I should continue trading for Altuve cards.  His answer was of course.  


No comments:

Post a Comment