Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Immaculate Mailday

Next to Diamond Kings, Immaculate is my next favorite Panini brand.  The cards have a high gloss finish and feature on card autos with some nice looking patches, although I doubt the uniform the patches came from was actually worn in a game.  They still look good and are a lot cheaper than their Topps counterpart.  Carson Kelly has quite a few cards in this year's set.  Being a catcher makes it easy for Panini to get around the logo issue.  I was able to win an EBAY auction last week for a nice looking Kelly:

One decent patch with 4 solid swatches.  The card is numbered to 99.  The same seller offered combined shipping so I grabbed one more Cardinal.

No patches on this one, but it is numbered to 25.  I was able to get both of these for less than $7 delivered.  The Cardinals have quite a few players in this set that are not featured in Topps game used or autographs like Molina, Kelly, and Wainwright.  Of course there are plenty of cards of Reyes, Piscotty, and Carpenter also.  I hope to add a few more Immaculate cards as long as they are good deals like these were.

2 comments:

  1. I love grabbing Immaculate cards whenever possible. I just snagged a sick looking Cutch auto that Im going to show off this week. I considered picking up a Yadi auto for my "players I want to hate, but can't" features.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Yadi won't be cheap. I saw your post on the Cutch auto, great looking card.

      Delete