Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Has it Been Almost 3 Weeks?

I knew it had been a little while since I completed a trade on TCDB, but did not realize it was almost 3 weeks.  That is surprising considering the number of new releases that came out in March.  I should have a steady flow of mail coming in the next few days.  The first of which arrived yesterday from member irish77.


Always fun to get stickers in a trade package.  This Ozzie is from the 1983 Fleer Star Stickers set.

I did not scan the front of the 1991 Topps Ken Hill and Milt  Thompson cards because everyone has seen a ton of those over the years.  Instead I will show the back of these 2 to point out the dark logo variation compared to the other Thompson card.  I did not know these even existed until a few months ago. 

Being a big minor league guy, you would think I would have some Razor cards in my collection, but these 2 2008 cards are my first.  Wallace has a place in Cardinals history as being a part of the Matt Holliday trade.  To my knowledge Vazquez never got above Double A and has been bouncing around Independent ball.

My first taste of 2018 Heritage brought these 2 cards.  I do not think of yellow as being a primary color of cards, but it is not too bad.  The team name would look better in red, but I understand Topps wanting to follow the 1969 design.   

No comments:

Post a Comment