Thursday, April 12, 2018

Robert Feeds My Habit

I have mentioned before how online traders tend to use numerous sites to feed their habit.  Last week I discovered that Robert from $30 a Week Habit was also a member of TCDB.  We were able to put together a small trade that sent a few Blue Jays his way in return for 2 Cardinals and a Pirate.

I usually do not trade for Pirates, but I am planning a trip to Indianapolis in a few weeks to watch their Triple A team and do some autographing.  Holmes has already been promoted to the Pirates, so this card may sit in my box for a while.

 Now this is more like it.  A nice 2016 insert of Wainwright.  It was good to see him have a quality start yesterday after his first outing stunk.  I will continue to root for him to do well, but the Cardinals may be better off with Jack Flaherty in the starting rotation.

Martinez also had a nice start this week.  This 2017 GQ purple parallel is numbered to 250.

Thanks for the trade Robert, and good luck getting all your Blue Jays sorted and logged. 

No comments:

Post a Comment