Tuesday, July 2, 2019

2 Autos for Tuesday

After a hectic Monday at work, it was nice to come home and see 3 envelopes waiting for me.  I will save the largest one for another post, but today I will show off  2 autographs.

I am glad I waited to get a Mikolas autograph.  Earlier this year his autos were selling for $10 or more.  Now that Topps had included them in almost every release and his on field performance is no where near his 2018 All Star season, the prices have come down.  I won this card on EBAY for $5.25 delivered.  Not bad for a sweet looking on card auto.

This is my 6th different Wong auto.  This one from the 2014 Bowman Inception set came in from a trade with The Bench member Polar Bear 67.  Another nice looking on card auto.  Wong is not hitting like he did the first month, but his defense remains top notch.   

No comments:

Post a Comment