Wednesday, November 20, 2019

2 More From Saturday

Continuing with my trade recaps from Saturday's mail, today I have a golden package and a PWE 2 pack.

The 2 card PWE was courtesy of TCDB nozzlemaster who is also a member of Trading Bases.  We have exchanged quite a few small packages over the years.  I had the Lankford for my player collection, but needed another to finish the 1998 Revolution team set.  The Carpentere is an insert from 2019 Big League.

The second package was from TCDB member SShifflett.  He sent a handful of 2019 Big League gold parallels.  I have a long way to go for this team set as these 3 only put be at 6 out of 16.

I am a lot closer on the 2018 set.  Just 2 more to go.

I am also close on the 2019 Pro Debut set.  I need to track down the Andrew Knizner card and I will be finished with another set.     

No comments:

Post a Comment