Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Some Snow and Update

One of my trade packages from Saturday came from TCDB member wags6817.  He sent along my first 2019 Topps Holiday cards and a few 2019 Update inserts.


I like the design this year compared to previous years.  The green holly border gives it more of a Christmas feel.  I was able to get all but one of the base cards in this trade.  Just need to track down Tyler O'Neill to finish the team set minus the 2 Molina short prints.

Topps continued the Metallic Snowflake parallel.  I have always liked these for some reason.

I only had a handful of 2019 Update inserts until this trade.  The Molina is my favorite of the bunch.  The baby blue uniform is not quite the same as Sutter's, but it is close.  Growing up in the mid to late 1980s, these are a classic Cardinals uniform. 


1 comment:

  1. The Holiday series is especially festive this year. And it's always neat to see those light blue Cardinal unis on a card.

    ReplyDelete