Friday, November 8, 2019

Finished One Set

With a little under 2 months left of 2019, I still have quite a few team sets to finish.  Some are sets with only short prints left like Heritage, but I also have sets like Topps Archives and Fire with just base cards.  I hope to knock out a few before 2020 rolls around.

I was able to finish one set with a recent trade package from TCDB member stoob.  This trade was my 250th completed transaction since I joined the site in January 2017. 

These 2 short prints finished my A&G team set.  Ozuna may be playing elsewhere next year, but I am guessing he will accept the qualifying offer and try to have a monster year to regain some free agent value.

I only had 1 2019 Optic Cardinals before this trade.  Only 7 more to go.

This is my first card from any of the Panini Chronicles brands.  This is one of the more boring designs.

The lone insert was a nice action shot of sweet Lou Brock.  I have lost track of the Cardinals included in the Greatest Seasons, Greatest Moments, Greatest whatever that Topps made this year.  I hope this set/sets do not return next year.   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment