Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Just 1 For This Week

After a flurry of trades 2 weeks ago, I only completed 1 last weekend.  This one was with TCDB member chadslagter.

One of these days I will have to try to complete a Topps Gold team set.  I have a handful from every year, but doubt if I am close in any.  These 2 are from 2016.

I doubt I am close on any of the Foil team sets either.  I imagine these will be easier to complete, just have to make it a point to do so.

I will never try to complete a mini set, but it may happen by accident.  It won't be the 2016 GQ set though, as these 2 put me at 6 out of 18.

Glad we are not getting any snow where I live.  My 2 brothers who live in Colorado have over 2 feet as of noon today.  I will just stick with the snow flake parallel from 2019 Topps Holiday.

I added to my son's Altuve stash with a sweet looking 2018 Topps Purple.  I was always taught to keep your head down and see the bat hit the ball.  Guess Jose learned a different way.  His results are obviously better than mine though.   

No comments:

Post a Comment