Thursday, May 14, 2020

Heavy On The Inserts

Most of my recent trades have not brought too many hits to my set needs.  I am still getting a ton of Cardinals in trades, but most have been of the insert variety.  I won't complain though, as the inserts are still needed Cardinals.  A trade with TCDB member Hundomatic brought a handful of nice inserts and a few other cards.


It has been a few weeks since I added all the Topps Gold parallels to my wantlist on TCDB.  Quite a few have came in since then.  I prefer the older sets with the gold border over the gold backgrounds like the 2018 Molina and 2017 Fowler.


 I have been adding other parallels to the wantlist like Rainbow Foil and 150th Anniversary cards.  That is going a little slower than the Gold wantlist, but it is coming along. 


I will need a long time to added all the refractors to my list.  I may start with Heritage since that will be shorter than trying to tackle Bowman or Topps Chrome.


I did get a nice 2015 Gypsy Queen short print.  Still need to find the Cepeda and Molina sps to finish this set.


My son's quest for 300 Altuve cards is getting close.  I have to double check his have list, but it should be close to 295.  I did not know about the 2015 GQ Queen's Throwback inserts.  Nice looking cards. 

No comments:

Post a Comment