After working out a small trade in the Trading Bases group, I decided to surf a few pages to see if I could work out a larger one. My search led me to Mark N's page. He collects any card of Hall of Famers. I had of stack of 20 or so cards, some being numbered that I exchanged for a great lot of Cardinals that arrived last weekend.
I am a sucker for 1990s parallel cards. These 1996 Summit Foil cards do not scan well, but look great in hand.
More 1990s goodness with Donruss Team Set and a Pennant Edition parallel, a Score team card, and a Pinnacle Museum Collection .
Going back to 1980 to complete my Kellog's 3D team set. There is a slight crack close to the catcher banner, but it is not very noticable.
Always nice to trade for some premium brands. I love the 2002 Pristine Musial.
Some nice Wainwright cards including a 2018 Heritage jersey card.
Speaking of Heritage, a few Chrome parallels along with a Winn insert.
The last of the Topps brands including another nice Musial card.
Finally a couple of Panini cards highlighted by a 2025 Donruss Statue of Liberty Ozzie Smith.









Tek was so crazy. Loved the idea of creating an all-acetate set, but those variations could make a player/team collector go mad.
ReplyDelete