Thursday, February 14, 2019

Ron Gets It Done in One

Trading Bases member Ron B continued his support of the US postal system by sending his third package this year.  Although none of these cards were on my current wantlist, I needed them all. 

I believe you could only buy the 2018 Topps All Star set directly from Topps.  It was nice to receive all 24 Cardinals in one trade.  You may have to look closely to see the silver foil stamp on the front.  If I get bored sometime, I will have to see how many different variations of the base Topps card were produced last year.  I would not be surprised to see the number close to 20.

Also included was a sweet 2019 Topps Father's Day parallel numbered to 50.  It is nice Topps is giving us fathers some love after producing the pink Mother's Day cards for a few years. 

No comments:

Post a Comment