Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Deja Vu x 2

It was just a little over a week ago that I highlighted this trade package from Trading Bases member Ron B.  Since then I have received 2 more packages from him.  One was weather delayed that arrived on Monday, the other a jam packed pwe that came yesterday.


The pwe was full of 2019 Topps Cardinals.  These put a nice dent into my need list which hopefully will be down to 0 by the end of this week.

My first 2019 Topps Gold also came in the pwe.  Although they may be harder to spot than previous years, I like the looks of these more.

Ron sent multiples of the last 2 Bowman Draft paper cards I needed.  I hope to get some signed in Peoria later this year.  Both Baker and Dunn were 2018 draft picks who played a few weeks in Peoria at the end of last season.  I am guessing both will start there for a month or so.

Keeping with the minor league theme, I also finished my 2018 Pro Debut team set. 

I am down to needing 2 more 2018 Topps Fire.  I am fighting the urge to place a Sportlots order to finish some of my recent sets like this one. 

This is my first 2017 Topps High Tek card.  I believe this is pattern 5A.  It would be great if Topps could print the pattern numbers on the back like they did in 1998.

The lone insert came from the 2018 Panini Chronicles Illusion set.  Nothing very special about this card.  No logo, and not even the insert name on the card. 

No comments:

Post a Comment