Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Chunk of Bowman and PWE

I do not have a lot of energy today after staying up late to watch the Blues win game 7 against Dallas last night.  Great to see them get to the conference finals again. Maybe this time they can make it all the way.  In between periods I had time to open 2 trade packages.  The first one from The Bench member dragonslayer913 put a nice dent in my 2019 Bowman wants.

I received 4 of the 5 Chrome propsects in the set.  Just need Andrew Knizner to finish it.  It was nice to get the Gorman card in a trade instead of overpaying for it off EBAY or Sportlots.
I also received the Gorman paper card.  I need Luken Baker and Ryan Helsley to finish this set. 

The second package was a PWE from TCDB member 49ants.

I finally finished the 1997 Fleer team set.  It is amazing how a common card can elude someone for over 20 years.  One of the best looking inserts in recent years is the 2012 Topps Gold Sparkle set.  Simply beautiful in hand.   

No comments:

Post a Comment