Friday, May 24, 2019

Late on Opening Day

It is almost embarrassing to say how long it takes me to finish some common team sets.  It is even worse when the team set is from the current year from a low end product.  Such was the case with this year's Topps Opening Day.  OD had been out since early March.  A trade with TCDB member NorCalCards707 brought be the last 2 cards I needed. 


Nothing very exciting to see here.  I am just happy to finish my team set with these 2.

Maybe I will go after the blue foil set since I finally finished the base set.  I thought these were numbered in years.  The 2019 version is not.  Still a nice looking card though.

I like the base 2019 GQ cards better than the green parallels.  I have said it before, but all I can think of when I see that much green is the Oakland A's.  Green works better as a refractor color.   

No comments:

Post a Comment