Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Chrome from Kerry

Earlier this month Kerry from Cards on Cards posted his results from a box break of 2019 Topps Chrome.  He finished his Cardinals team set and had extra base cards to trade.   At the time I did not plan on opening any Chrome, so I sent him a few Cardinals duplicates in exchange for a team set that arrived yesterday.

It was nice to knock out the set in one trade.  I had the Molina already from a couple of packs my son bought at the card shop on National Baseball Card Day.  Good thing there are plenty of Yadi collectors.

Kerry also sent a nice Futures Stars insert that I received in another trade last week.  I am sure this card will also find a good home in another Cardinals fan's collection.

Also included was a nice 2019 Silver pack Ponce.  He should get a September call up in a few weeks.  Not sure if he will start, but he should provide some type of help for the stretch run

These 2 Ozzies were my first from both sets, 1984 Nestle and 2019 Topps Museum.  Looks like the Museum photo was taken at Wrigley.  Not very hard to recognized the ivy wall.   Thanks Kerry for another great package.  I should have a few cards left from your want list for a future trade.

No comments:

Post a Comment