Friday, August 2, 2019

I Remember That Blogger

The trade packages keep rolling in this week.  I received a nice one yesterday from Marc of Remember the Astrodome fame.  He is not actively blogging right now, but does continue to trade on TCDB. 

I am chipping away at my 2019 Stadium Club set.  I love the Ozuna card.  Both these guys were in the lineup last night for Triple A Memphis along with Harrison Bader.  Hard to believe the Cardinals sit in first place without them and Molina not playing for a few weeks.  Maybe a change is better sometimes. 

I scored some oddball cards including a 2017 Honus Bonus, 2018 Topps Sticker, and a 1987 Sportflics logo card.

I am a sucker for the old timers sets, even if the cards lack logos.  These are from the 2015 Leaf Heroes of Baseball set.  The cards are about as plain as you can get.

 Finally I scored a couple of gold parallels from 1994.  The Topps card finished my 27 card team set.  I need 2 more Score cards to finish that 21 card set.  Anybody have Mike Perez or Gerald Perry laying around?

1 comment:

  1. The Ozuna/Carp cameo is cool, and I love that Mize. The Cardinals have so many fantastic looking photos/cards. A lot of it is due to their timeless uniform, which is why those logoless Leaf cards aren't as eye-catching (though the Ozzie is nice)

    I checked my collection but I don't have Perez or Perry.

    ReplyDelete