Monday, November 30, 2020

Chrome Help

I have yet to score many 2020 Bowman Chrome cards.  I have bid on a few EBAY box breaks, but with no luck.  There have not been to many matches to my want list on TCDB either.  Guess I will continue to wait until something pops up.  Meantime, I did score a few Chrome cards for some older team sets thanks to a trade with TCDB member dwunder20.


Although there is only 1 Bowman Chrome card, I will gladly take the Topps Chrome Traded cards as well.  The blue border on the 2003 Girardi card really makes the card stand out.


We had our first snow flurries today.  While I do not hate snow, I prefer the type on this 2016 Holiday Metallic card.


I am embarrassed to say I have not completed the 1999 Fleer Musial set.  I still need 4 more.  It is not like they are high priced or hard to find.  It is just a set I have overlooked for a long time.  I will have to make a note to finish this one next year.


  

No comments:

Post a Comment