Sunday, November 8, 2020

EBAY Box Break: You Win Some, You Lose Some

My latest EBAY box break featured 2 boxes of 2020 Topps Gallery and 3 boxes of 2020 Bowman Chrome Mega.  I have not seen either one at my local Wal-Mart, so I figured why not.  The Cardinals spot was about the same cost as a blaster by the time you add in the sales tax.  Needless to say, I should have skipped this one.  Not the best of value, but I did come away with a few cards.


I came away with 2 Chrome cards, with the Carlson Mojo Refractor being the best.


The Gallery boxes produced more cards.  I received 7 base cards, but 3 were duplicates.  Kerry drop me a message if you need an Edman, Flaherty, or Kim.


My 2 inserts were a Flaherty Modern Artists and a Foil Kim.  Topps did a pretty good job with the Modern Artists set.  So for my $21, I received 8 base cards and 3 inserts.  Not the best value, but it was fun watch the break anyway.  Just like playing the lottery, you win some, you lose some.




No comments:

Post a Comment