Saturday, November 28, 2020

Giving Some Late Thanks

I hope everyone had a safe and happy Thanksgiving.  My family of four had a nice little dinner to ourselves followed by an afternoon of putting up Christmas decorations.  My daughter is in quarantine for a couple of more days so we did not venture anywhere.  She was exposed at school, but has had zero symptoms.  I am very thankful for that.  

Another thing I am thankful for are great bloggers like everyone's favorite Andrew McCutchen collector  Brian.  I was a lucky winner of one of his contests during the Saving Second Base event.  For guessing Justin Turner would hit the first double in the World Series, I won this beautiful Cody Bellinger patch card:

I love the Stamp of Approval relics from Tribute.  It is great to see there are some gamed used cards with jerseys that were actually worn during games.


Brian also slipped in some Cardinals in his package.


I have some of these already, but there is no shortage of Cardinals collectors to pass these on to.  The Walden card was a much needed hit from 2015 Platinum Series.


This is my 9th different Edmonds jersey/bat card.  I remember breaking 3 or 4 boxes of 2002 Upper Deck Diamond Connection trying to get the quad bat cards.  Multiple relic cards are some of my favorite Cardinals cards.

Thanks again Brian for the great cards and also running a wonderful blog!




  

No comments:

Post a Comment