Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Some 2020 Goodness

Don't look now, but there are only 51 days left to 2020.  I am sure most of us are ready to flip the calendar to 2021.  I know I am.  In between covid and the crazy election, it is a wonder anyone has managed to keep their sanity.  It is nice to have baseball cards as a distraction to keep your mind off these things.  TCDB member Waino2Yadi (how cool is that username for a  Cardinals fan) sent me a pwe over the weekend with handful of 2020 cards.


Goldschmidt was one of the few Cardinals that had a good 2020 season.  It was great to see him bounce back after a down 2019.  This 2020 Bowman Chrome was the last veteran card I need for my team set.  That sound good, but there were only 2 Cardinals in the set not counting the prospects.   The 2020 Chrome is a refractor.


Here are a couple more 2020 Chrome cards including a die cut and a prism refractor.  After a really good first season in St. Louis in 2018, Mikolas was really bad in 2019 and missed all of this season due to injury.  I am sure he is looking forward to 2021.


I snuck in a 2019 Topps gold parallel to go along with a 2020 Stadium Club red foil card.  Hudson would like to forget 2020 also as he had Tommy John surgery earlier this year.  He will most likely miss all of next season.  


No comments:

Post a Comment