Monday, August 16, 2021

Conlon and Queen

My latest pwe trade contained 6 different Cardinals from TCDB member JEGoethe.  He finished off a massive team set and also helped along another current one.


These are the last 2 Cardinals I needed from the 1992 Conlon set.  When filing these away, I double checked to make sure I had all 49 cards.  Glad to put this huge set to rest.  


I still need 1 more base card and 2 short prints to finish the 2021 Gypsy Queen team set.  I may have to go the EBAY route for the Musial and Brock short prints as I have yet to see either one for trade.  


My first 2021 GQ insert is this nice Arenado mini.  Nolen most likely will not get to his Coors Field numbers, but 30 home runs and 100 rbis should not be out of the question.  I sure hope he does not choose to opt out of his contract this offseason.  
   


No comments:

Post a Comment