Tuesday, August 31, 2021

Trio of Trades

In an effort to catch up on a few trade posts, today I will am going over 3 recent TCDB trades.  First up is a small pwe trade with member Themissionguy.

I received 7 other cards in this trade, but they were all trade bait that I mailed off.  You really only come here to see the Cardinals anyway.  The Liberatore is a 2020 Mojo refractor, while the Torre is a 2020 A&G mini.  Liberatore should make his debut sometime next year.  Not sure it will be as a starter, but that is where his long term spot should be.

Next up are 3 cards from member Trapdoor.

All of these cards are from 2021.  The Ozzie Silver Pack is my favorite.  

The third trade is a 4 pack of Cardinals from member irish77.  


It is almost embarrassing to say I still need cards from 2003 Fleer Tradition Update.  Now I just need 1 more to complete the 18 card team set.  I did not scan the front of the Molina because it looks the same as any other 2018 Topps base card.  This one is different because it is from the NL Standouts set.  The Dylan Carlson card is from the Series 2 1965 Redux set.  I had high hopes Carlson would be NL Rookie of the Year, but unless he has a great  September I am guessing that honor will go to Trevor Rogers or Jonathan India.  

  

2 comments:

  1. I think the Ozzie would be my favorite of these, too. The Carlson is another nice one.

    ReplyDelete