Tuesday, August 24, 2021

Twice As Nice

 Late last month, I posted about a trade that brought a nice Dylan Carlson auto into my collection.  Last week the same trader messaged me asking if I had any other duplicate Yadier Molina rookie cards to trade.  We worked out a trade for my extra 2004 Topps rookie.  I received 3 cards that arrived on Saturday.  2 are trade bait that have already been mailed out.  The third card will stay with me for a long time.


This Molina autograph is from 2006 Upper Deck Ovation.  It is slightly faded, but overall in great condition.  His signature has changed a ton since then.  


Molina signed this baseball at the Cardinals Winter Warm Up in 2016.  What a difference 10 years makes.  




1 comment:

  1. Cool stuff! Speaking of extra Yadi RCs, I happen to have a couple extra copies of his 2004 SP Prospects #140. Don't know if the guy you traded with might be interested in them (or if you would for that matter). If so, feel free to let me know!

    ReplyDelete