Wednesday, July 26, 2023

2 from 2022, 2 from 2023

Sometimes is the small trades that get me most excited.  Take for instance my recent trade with former blogger and TCDB member marcbrubaker.  We did our customary Astros for Cardinals exchange with 3 cards going his direction and 4 coming back to me.  


I was able to cross off 1 2023 Donruss card and 1 2022 Optic card from my wantlist.  



A nice color match parallel from 2022 Stadium Club featuring one of the Cardinals most likely to get traded this week.  I have read O'Neill and Dylan Carlson are both on the block.  I like O'Neill, but prefer to keep Carlson.  


Final card was this great 2023 Carolina Blue Lankford card.  About a week before this trade, I thought I had this card coming from a Sportlots seller.  After I had already paid, the order was canceled, and relisted for twice the price.  That moron seller will never get any of my business.  Everything worked out for the better though.    


    

No comments:

Post a Comment