Friday, July 21, 2023

Card Show Recap: Vendor #3

The last of the vendors we bought from had 3 tables full of boxes at various prices.  Major props to him for having them separated by sport.  It is becoming more common for dealers to just throw all sports into a box.  We spent all our time going through 2 monster boxes full of dime cards.



I found quite a few Cardinals I needed.  Nothing huge, but a lot of nice parallels.


Once again, I did not check my have lists since the cards we cheap.  I ended up pulling 9 cards I already had. 


My son did well finding some Altuve cards.  He needed the top 5.


Everything else we pulled is trade bait included a nice staff of Topps Chrome Sapphire cards.


Braves for trade.  


Some nice Dodgers

 A few Indians


Various Buster Posey cards.


A few more random cards to make it an even 100 cards for $10.  If we had more time, I would have started on the quarter boxes, but both of us were getting hungry after 2 plus hours at the show.  It was a great time with lots of great cards.
 







  

No comments:

Post a Comment