Friday, September 15, 2023

Another Rob B Package

In what is becoming almost a monthly post, I have more cards to show off from Trading Bases member Ron B.  This one arrived shortly after Labor Day.  The stack was so big I have been putting off scanning it.  I finally got around to it last night while I was listening to the Peoria Chiefs playoff game.  They lost game 2 and will play a winner take all game 3 tonight to determine who advances to the Midwest League Championship.  The great cards kept my spirits up despite the loss.


My 2023 Heritage set is now complete.  Always nice to cross off a set that contains short prints, even though the DeJong was the only Cardinals one in the set.  Pallante continues my 2022 Stadium Club Chrome set build.


My 2023 Donruss team set is also done.


It is hard to tell from the scan, but these are the gold signature parallel from 1994 Archives.  Never knew these existed.


Some nice color parallels including a sweet color match Woodford numbered to 100.


A little bit of color and some refractors from Topps Chrome.  


A handful of Panini brands.  I love the New Age insert from Capstone.  


A few miscellaneous inserts and a 1989 Khans Lou Brock.  The Gant 1998 Player's Private Issue is numbered to 250.  


Moving to the player lots, here are some nice Goldschmidts including a 2022 Chrome Xfractor.   That was a $40 card earlier this year.  



The 2 Flaherty cards on the right are numbered to 199.  The A&G Chrome would have looked very sweet in red instead of magenta.


It would be interesting to see how many Altuve cards Ron has sent my son out of the 676 in his collection.  Pretty sure it is over 50 of them including some rare ones like the 2021 Heritage Black limited to 50 copies.










    

2 comments:

  1. Did you see Ray Lankford was included as an autograph signer in Immaculate Collection?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did. Not sure how many variations there are. Beckett online listed 2, one #ed to 35 and one #to 49. Have seen those two online along with another #ed to 25.

      Delete