Tuesday, September 26, 2023

TCDB 2 for Tuesday #56

With today's 2 for Tuesday post, I am finally caught up with trade posts.  I do have a couple of trades incoming along with some EBAY wins, but for now my scan desk is empty.  Wish I could say the same for the stack of cards that need to be filed away.  That stack has close to 300 cards sitting there.  Today's first envelope is from member DukeyDevil.


This one had a Panini flare to it with 3 inserts.  Not much airbrushing needed except for the Goldschmidt.


This 1976 SSPC is not a Cardinals card on front, but Lee Richard is listed as a Redbird on the back.  Guess that qualifies as a team card.

Second trade came from favorite trading partner timriess.  


I mentioned before my 2023 Donruss set was complete.  Forgot these 2 needed to be scanned.  How could I forget these 2 rookies?


A couple of Bowman 1st Edition cards from 2022.  Crooks is from Bowman Draft, Baez the regular set.


A 4 pack of Topps brand inserts.  May have to try the Goldschmidt home run challenge before the season ends.  Hard to tell if he will play the remaining 6 games or not.








No comments:

Post a Comment