Tuesday, December 19, 2023

Small Tuesday Trade

Breaking up my 2 for Tuesday posts with just a single trade today.  I wish I had another trade to show off, but some packages are taking longer to arrive.  Tis the season.  Today's trade came from TCDB member  jason@encompassaccou .  


My 2023 Update set is now complete.  Wish Topps would put out more dual cards of these 2.  I remember Leaf had a Cornerstones inserts set that featured Scott Rolen and Albert Pujols that was pretty cool.


I have 15 of the 20 Cardinals in the 2022 Chrome Platinum Anniversary set.  I do like large team sets like this that feature the HOF players along with not so great players.  Yepez signed with the Nationals a while back.  Maybe he will regain his 2022 form with more steady playing time.


The final card is a black border mini from 2022 A&G.  I have 136 Arenado cards in my Cardinals collection.  I would have guessed more with all the sets and inserts Topps puts out.  Still need to add an autograph card one of these days.



  
   

No comments:

Post a Comment