Friday, December 1, 2023

Box Break Results

Last week, I joined my first box break in a long time.  I was involved in quite a few last year, but this year, I have spent my hobby dollars on singles.  Mostly new Ray Lankford cards.  This break was on The Bench website, and it included 1 hobby box of 2023 Topps Archives and 1 box of 2023 Topps Holiday.  I did not come away with anything big, but was able to get a great start on both team sets.



The 1965 design is my favorite from Archives.  Nice to pull the Walker rookie card.


I scored 2 Archives inserts, including a Pujols 3D.  Will have to find a pair of glasses to get the full effect.


Pulled another Walker from the Holiday box.  No inserts on this one.  I usually buy a box every year, but the price increase turned me off this time.  

  


2 comments:

  1. The Cardinals look great (as they usually do) in this year's Archives. I didn't get any of their legends in base but pulled a Comics insert of Albert Pujols in my four-pack rip. Your 3D insert is much better though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not a fan of the Comics either, but it is hard to go wrong with a Pujols card of any kind.

    ReplyDelete