Thursday, November 30, 2023

2 More EBAY Autos

I made a post last week highlighting 2 recent autographs I bought on EBAY.  Both cards were players I did not have a certified autograph from.  Nice cards to add to my collection, but not the most exciting.  2 more autographs showed up earlier this week that have a little more flare.

I was beginning to have doubts about whether this card would arrive.  It left Ohio on November 13th and finally arrived in Southern Illinois yesterday.  I guess the holiday may have slowed things up.  This Chronicles autograph looks great even with a sticker autograph and lack of logos.  


Another autograph from Chronicles.  This design is not too bad.  I like the use of the flag inside the country outline, just not sure why it had to be crooked.  This card is very thick.  It will have a home inside a top loader and 800 count box instead of my Lankford binders.  



No comments:

Post a Comment