Friday, November 3, 2023

Another Lankford Numbered to 10

For the second day in a row, I had another Ray Lankford card arrive in my mailbox yesterday.  This one is a little more flashy than the first one.


A little story on this one.  The auction also included the red version /35 and the blue version /25.  The seller first posted the auction at a starting price close to $100.  I messaged him asking for a price on just this holo gold version.  He wanted $80.  That was a hard no even for this hardcore player collector.  2 weeks later, he relisted the auction with a $0.99 starting price.  I won the 3 cards for about $30.00.  I have another Lankford collector interested in the other 2, which would result in me getting its card for about $10.  Sometimes it pays to wait.  


1 comment:

  1. Hilarious that it ended at $30. I made an offer that was around $40 for the three cards, but he would not move south of $90. I walked away.

    ReplyDelete