Tuesday, November 14, 2023

TCDB 2 for Tuesday #60

This might be my last 2 for Tuesday for a bit.  My trading has slowed down some as my EBAY buying has picked up.  Some of those will be rolling in this week.  Until then, here is the first trade with member jc645. 


This sticker completed my 1984 Topps Sticker set.  I love crossing the older sets off my wantlist.


Funny how Topps starts putting guys into more sets once they get elected into the Hall of Fame.  Simmons is a prime example.  It is nice have more certified autographs of him available.


My 2023 A&G team set is slowly coming along.  I have not added any of the short prints yets, so it will be a slow work in progress.

Second trade envelope came from member gorrister.


2 prospects from 2022.  Crooks is from the Draft set, Mejia from the Chrome set.  


A few more base cards from the past 2 years.  Of course Stan is my favorite.  The other 2 guys are pretty good also.






  

No comments:

Post a Comment