Wednesday, November 15, 2023

New Lankford from a New Set

Like a few other collectors, I was thrilled to see Ray Lankford included in 2023 Donruss and Panini Immaculate.  It has been a long time since he was in a set.  2012 Topps Archives was the last time he had a card issued that was not a reprint or buyback.  I was satisfied to have over 30 new cards to chase down, but last week Panini Chronicles came out with more new Lankford cards.  Needless to say, I have been searching EBAY a few times a day.   My first auction win arrived yesterday.


   
This Zenith red parallel numbered to 199 set me back about $2.  Panini did a better job with the photo selection on this card than the 2023 Donruss one.  The color match does not hurt either.  Not much to the design, but it works for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment