Wednesday, November 22, 2023

2 Autos from EBAY

A couple more EBAY wins arrived at my mailbox yesterday.  Both of these came standard envelope.  So far, I have had good luck with these.  No postage due, nothing lost in the mail.  One did take 3 weeks to arrive.  I was not overly worried being the card cost less than $5.


This excuse for an autograph had a long journey but arrived safe and sound.  Without looking through my collection, it is a safe bet for the laziest autograph I have.  Jon Jay would at last sign both Js so you could read them.  If that is a cursive G, it is a good thing Graceffo does not rely on his handwriting to make a living.  


This card cost about $3.50 delivered.  It is a sticker auto and a Bowman paper.  Paniagua pitched in the Arizona Fall League with little success.  I doubt he will have another certified autograph card, so this one will do.   
    
 

1 comment: