Tuesday, November 7, 2023

TCDB 2 for Tuesday #59

Nothing flashy about today.  Just the standard trade recaps from 2 TCDB members.  First up is a pwe trade from member johlamb.


Slowly but surely, my 2023 Ginter team set is coming along.  The bottom Gibson is my first insert from the set.


My son received the 2022 Bowman Platinum base card in a trade last week.  The ice parallel arrives shortly after.

Second trade came from member Jato2018


If you blinked, you may have missed these 2 guys playing for the Cardinals.  Topps thought it was enough time to include them in 2021 Update.  I am always thrilled to add gold parallels to my collection.


I will finish up with a Goldy insert from 2023.  It is embarrassing how few common inserts I do not have from Topps flagship this year.  

  


No comments:

Post a Comment