Wednesday, May 29, 2024

12th New Lankford of 2024 Completes a Rainbow

One of the many things I have accomplished in my collecting career is to collect a complete rainbow of a card.  That is not an easy task considering both Topps and Panini cranks out 20 plus different versions of a given card.  Shiny cards, colored cards, Easter bunny cards, short prints, the list can go on and on.  I have never actively pursued a player rainbow until this year.  I never dreamed it would be an autograph set.

Up until this year, I have never owned a Panini Flawless card.  Thanks to the inclusion of Ray Lankford, that changed.  He was included in the Signature and Achievements sets.  I slowly went after any I could find.  Last week I found the last version of the 6 Signature cards.

I managed to track down the 3 versions numbered lower than this one first.  Funny how that works sometimes.


The complete rainbow includes the Platinum 1/1, the Emerald /5, the Gold /10, the Sapphire /15, the Ruby /20, and the base version /25.  


4 comments:

  1. Anytime someone collects an entire rainbow, it's impressive. When it's an autographed rainbow of a favorite player... it's super duper impressive. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks fantastic! Hard enough to get a full rainbow, but when everything is numbered to /25 or less, wow.

    ReplyDelete