Tuesday, January 30, 2018

2 PWE Mail Day

I received two more trades yesterday from TCDB members that arrived in PWEs.  These were both packaged a lot better than the one I received over the weekend. 


Member colonel98801 sent a 4 pack of 1990s set needs.  My favorite is the 1995 Select Certified Bernard Gilkey that completed a team set.  This member cut an old 9 pocket page down to one row, then taped it to a piece of cardboard while taping the top shut. 

I have traded with member wackydog before as he is also a member of Trading Bases.  He sent 3 cards in his pwe that were placed in a sleeve, tape inside a card saver, then taped to a piece of cardboard.  This 1982 Kellogs is in great shape and finished my team set.

1980s oddball cards are right up my ally.  I believe this is my first Burger King card.  Not the most well done without logos and an extreme close up of Mr. McGee, but I will take it.

The last of the 3 cards was this 2001 Topps Archives.  I wish the current version would feature some lesser known players.  It would be fun to see a new Bo Hart or Joe McEwing card, although I doubt too many collectors would be thrilled to pull one other than the Cardinals fans. 

No comments:

Post a Comment