Tuesday, December 25, 2018

Tis The Season

Hope everyone is enjoying the holiday.  Mine has been somewhat calm other than the oldest child waking up at 5:30 to see what Santa brought.  A soon to be 14 year old should know better.  After tearing into presents and attending church at 8:30 this morning, we have all been in our pjs and spent the day putting legos together, playing new Xbox games, and watching some movies. 

I did not receive any cards myself, but did help my son open a blaster of 2018 Topps Update.  I hope to highlight what he got in a few days.  He will inherit all of my Cardinals collections some day, so he wants to trade his cards for Jose Altuve cards.  My favorite present were two passes for him and I to the Cardinals Winter Warm Up next month.  I also receive some items to be autographed, but will wait to show them off.  I will however highlight 2 trade packages from the weekend.  The first came from Bench member reickholt.



My first taste of 2018 Topps Tek brought 2 Yadis, a Flaherty, and a Dejong Orbital Diffractor.  Glad there is not 81 patterns to chase like the 1998 set.

The next trade came from TCDB member paulie3jobs.

I am making good progress on the Big League Gold set.  These cards would be very sharp if they made a refractor type version.


Two set hits from 2009 Topps Wal-Mart Black and 2000 Topps Gold Label Class 2.  Nothing big, but 2 sets that have not been hit in a while. 

Enjoy the rest of your night and Merry Christmas to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment