Thursday, January 10, 2019

First Blogger Trade of 2019

Last week I had my first trade package arrived from a fellow blogger and TCDB member.  Jared who runs the blog Cards My Mom Didn't Throw Out and goes by TCDB id jrayes7of9 sent a sweet stack of Cardinals my way. 


I have been getting quite a few 2018 Chrome refractors of late.  The colored versions are very sharp, but these regular ones are not too shabby. 

The second Bader of the package is from 2018 Bowman Platinum.  Topps took 2 photos from other cards and put them on one.  Genius on their part.  I also have a nice run of 2018 Fire Blue Chips going.  They look much better in hand than what my scanner shows.

A couple of set hits from 1999 Bowman Chrome and 2003 Fleer Double Header round out the package.  If you flip the top of the Ozzie card down, he shares the card with Robin Yount.  I have never like folding cards like this.  They rank right up there with mini cards as some of my least favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment