Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Pitcher 4 Pack

In the last few months I have established a strong trading relationship with a few traders.  Ron B. from Trading Bases is my most frequent trading partner, but TCDB member pjdionne12 is close behind.  My third package from him since January arrived earlier this week. 

I believe the 2017 All Star game set was an online Topps exclusive.  Just another money grab if you ask me.  The Gibson is a blue parallel from 2018 Topps Update.  I have the base and the black version also, but doubt I will try for the rainbow.  The gold version is numbered to 50, and the red is numbered to 10.  There is also the 1 of 1 platinum card.

Speaking of rainbows, there are a lot of colored parallels to 2018 Topps Inception.  This green card is the only one not serial numbered.  Weaver's first start for Arizona last week did not go so well.  He gave up 5 runs in 4 innings against the Dodgers.  He may end up in the bullpen before the year is out like he did last year in St. Louis.     

The second Weaver is an autograph from 2018 Topps Fire.  Not very much to his signature, but at least you can make out the L and W.  

No comments:

Post a Comment